It all begins with a Promise
To make people’s lives better
President & Managing Director: Denis Filiotis
Vice President & General Manager: Spyros Filiotis
Pharmaserve was founded in Athens in 1984. Pharmaserve–Lilly was formed in 1994, a joint venture between the Greek pharmaceutical company Pharmaserve and the American multinational pharmaceutical company Lilly.
Today, Pharmaserve–Lilly, after many years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector as well as OTC & Para pharmaceuticals, is among the top ten pharmaceutical companies in Greece.
Being an innovative company in the health care sector, Pharmaserve–Lilly invests in its expertise and experience to implement research & development programs of innovative products in cooperation with Lilly around the world and from collaborations with eminent scientific organizations.
Pharmaserve-Lilly has also formed important collaborations with other internationally renowned companies such as Recordati, Galderma, Biocosmetics, Daiichi Sankyo, Gedeon Richter, Pikdare, Grimberg Laboratories, SC Johnson etc in pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical sectors.
- To supply patients in Greece with high quality pharmaceutical products which meet identified needs and offer solutions to serious diseases.
- To be in constant communication with all partners in the healthcare sector, in order to understand existing needs, to ensure fair patients’ access to their medicines and to make every possible effort to adequately supply the Greek market.
- To ensure accurate and responsible scientific information to healthcare professionals and contribute to their continued training with innovative programs.
- To provide, through our qualified partners, high quality education and patient care services, aiming to smooth adaptation to new treatments & the best possible health outcome.
- To give back to the society in which we operate. The main two pillars of Corporate Social Responsibility of our company are the support of patient’s advocacy groups in disease awareness campaigns and actions, and the support of vulnerable social groups on issues related to their health.
All our actions are grounded in our core Corporate Values of Integrity, Excellence and Respect for People.
- We implement practices that reflect our commitment to Local & European Law.
- We operate in agreement with the Code of Conduct of the Hellenic Association of Pharmaceutical Companies (SFEE) & the Code of Conduct of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA).
- We are focused on creating a culture that fosters Business Ethics behavior. Our Compliance Management systems and training programs reinforce ethical behavior and instill integrity.
- We emphasize transparency. We apply appropriate procedures for transparency and disclosure of benefits to Health Professionals, in accordance with the provisions of the National Organization for Medicines (ΕΟΦ). We disclose all benefits, financial and in kind, provided to collaborating patient advocacy groups.
- We make every effort to ensure the excellent quality of products during their storage and distribution.
- We provide our customers high quality services according to the strictest standards.
- We conduct high level clinical research in our country.
- People are at the heart of what we do: patients, caregivers & family members, physicians and other healthcare professionals. We strive to meet the critical needs of every life we touch.
The therapeutic areas we provide solutions:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Central Nervous System
- Developmental disorders
Additional business areas: OTC & non pharmaceutical products
Clinical Research in our Company:
The Medical Department of Pharmaserve-Lilly since its establishment in 1996, is firmly committed to the vision of excellency in the conduct of Clinical Research Programs.
Today, our research department has been recognized on a national and international level for its important scientific activity.
- We have participated in more than 130 clinical research programs, with the involvement of over 1,300 research centers, with more than 2,500 physician – researchers & 16,000 patients in our country.
- The data we have produced has have been published in more than 160 publications in reputable international journals & conferences.
- Over 25 international audits have demonstrated our excellent quality of conduct of clinical programs.
- Pharmaserve-Lilly has invested more than 50 million euros on clinical studies the recent years, supporting health improvement.
Our premises are located at the 15th km. National Road Athens-Lamia, 145 64 Kifissia.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone: +30 (210) 6294 600
For further information visit our website www.lilly.gr