President of BoD & CEO:
Employee headcount (28/07/2015):
Win Medica is a new pharmaceutical Company with high goals, a modern strategy and vision. Based on a high scientific background, WinMedica aspires to soon become a loyal partner of Health institutions.
Win Medica’s priority is to upgrade the patient care aiming at improving his quality of life.
By introducing to the Greek Pharmaceutical market products that excel in safety and efficacy – compared to presently available therapies- WinMedica provides reliable solutions to the therapeutic gap facing doctors today thereby saving valuable resources for patient and health care organisations.
“ To become the preferred Greek pharmaceutical business partner
by providing innovative healthcare solutions, improving people’s
Lives and maximizing scientific knowledge and products’ value for all”
Vision and Values
“To serve healthcare for life, respecting our patients and
customers, our colleagues and investors, our business partners and society”
Our values are:
- Passion for victory / Commitment
Win Medica serves the improvement of Health and Quality of Life as well as Savings for the health system reaching its objectives through:
- Importing and distributing original products of leading research companies that are innovative in several therapeutic categories with an emphasis on cardiovascular and metabolic diseases as well as diseases of the gastrointestinal system
- Presence in added-value generics with advanced formulations
- Acquisitions and in-licensing to ensure continuous flow of new and innovative products
- Strategic positioning in emerging markets of biosimilar products
Win Medica invests significant resources as an incentive for the development of innovative treatments and monitors therapeutic development by organizing and funding educational and research programs.
In addition, Win Medica supports selected university research programs, funding various stages of clinical trials.
Finally, Win Medica invests in long-term relationships built on trust with the medical and scientific community as well as with all employees.
41 Papadiamantopoulou street, 11528, Ilisia – Athens
1-3, Oidipodos street & 33-35, Site Road of Attica Road
152 38 – Chalandri – Athens
+30 (210) 74 88 821
+30 (210) 74 88 827