We won’t rest until every day is a good day.
Until families are no longer torn apart by illness.
Until diseases like diabetes don’t control people’s lives.
And cancer isn’t a scary word.
With over 7,000 new medicines in development, we won’t rest until everyone affected by disease
can look forward to a brighter tomorrow.
#WeWontRest For a Brighter Tomorrow #Συνεχίζουμε #SFEE Video
Illness never sleeps.
When everyone else is having 40 winks, illness is running round the block. Illness doesn’t sleep like a log or doze in an armchair. You might think it does, but it always
gives itself a shake, ups its game and gets on with it.
Illness never sleeps, and medical innovation needs to be one step ahead, so that breakthroughs can be made.
And we won’t rest until we’ve helped make the world a healthier place for everyone.
“Illness never sleeps”: The strapline of this campaign testifies to the tireless commitment of pharmaceutical companies to combat disease. Adapted from a pan-European campaign launched by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) this initiative is a direct response to the expressed need by the public for information on the current status of research into new treatments.
Key figures on the research conducted by pharmaceutical companies
· 7,000 new medicines currently in development
· Cancer: 1,800 new medicines in development
· 3 million lives saved worldwide each year thanks to vaccines
· AIDS: 160 new medicines in development
· Heart diseases: 600 new medicines in development
· Diabetes: 475 new medicines in development
· Eczema, psoriasis: 277 new medicines in development
· Rare diseases: 567 new medicines in development
· Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease: 1,300 new medicines in development
· Hepatitis C: over 95% of treated patients recover. 29 new medicines in development
Download banners size: 728×90
Download banners size: 300×250
To view EFPIA’s campaign We Won’t Rest follow the link: https://efpia.eu/we-wont-rest/wewontrest/